Product Delivery - Selects product; picks up, transports and drops off packages in a small or urban area. Transports parts and product from the distribution centers to businesses or consumers.
- Route Delivery Driver - Selects product; picks up, transports and drops off packages in a small or urban area. Transports parts and product from the distribution centers to businesses or consumers.
Distribution Center Teammate - Operates machinery used to ship and receive parts and product; handles scanning and computer work; paperwork; loads and unloads trucks; stacks, picks & palletizes finished products. Counts, replenishes and rotates parts and products in the warehouse. Fills requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, and assembles customer orders from stock.
- Material Handling Clerk - Monitors information and product to keep the company and supply chain on schedule.
- Receiving Clerk - Handles all inbound product, handles scanning and computer work. Verifies and keeps track of incoming shipments.
- Shipping Clerk - Handles and packages product for will call pick-up and shipping out.
- Inventory Clerk - Monitors the distribution of incoming parts for quality and storage purposes. Prepares and maintains records of parts and products and handles any discrepancies.
Customer Service - Assists customer with product inquiries. Issues credits, handles shipping problems, complaints, catalogs and special orders.
- Customer Service Support - Assists customer with product inquiries. Issues credits, handles shipping problems, complaints, catalogs and special orders.
- Information Clerk - Provides administrative and clerical support.
- Catalog Personnel - Distributes catalogs and collateral material to stores or customers.
- Advertising Specialist - Develops point of purchase displays and collateral material.
Management - Monitors, analyzes and promotes the operational success of a distribution company to achieve strategic goals of the company. Oversees the daily operations of the distribution center and its employees to ensure the successful development and production of the company. Includes budgeting/financial administration, functional/operational administration and staff management.
- Purchasing / Product Manager - Orders all product (delivery & services) for the company. Oversees the inventory, buying and pricing of products and parts.
- Warehouse Supervisor - Supervises the daily work schedules of warehouse workers. Supervises employee productivity and assigns specific responsibilities.
- Oversees delivery and distribution of warehouse parts, products and accessories.
- Works with Warehouse and Operations Manager to achieve distribution objectives.
- Recommends changes in procedures to improve the operating efficiency of the unit.
- Warehouse Manager / Operations Manager - Manages production, safety and efficiency of entire warehouse operation.
- Plans, administers and directs all aspects of the company warehouse.
- Oversees enforcement of all warehouse procedures and practices.
- District Manager - Oversees a given number of WD centers in a given geographical area. Implements and enforces policies and programs for the area centers.
Executive Level - Leads the company by creating and communicating the company’s vision and mission, provides leadership, develops corporate strategies, creates and reviews goals and makes final decisions.
- Vice President - Vice President of (Business Development, Store Operations), Division Vice President, Chief (Operating Officer, Financial Officer, Intelligence Officer, Executive Officer), President
- Division Vice President - Oversees the operations of a given number of districts or departments in a geographic area.
- Chief Financial Officer - In charge of the financial operations of the company, including accounting (Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable).
- Chief Information Officer - Oversees the Information Systems for the company including the help desk, computer systems and phone systems.
- Chief Operating Officer - Manages the day-to-day operations of the entire company and reports to the CEO
- Chief Executive Officer - The highest ranking corporate officer of an entire company, oversees the entire management of an organization. Works with a board of directors to achieve the company’s strategic goals.
* content provided by autocarecareers.o