If you are an AIA member and would like to submit your event to our calendar, please login to your account and fill out the form HERE.
With consumer customization at an all-time high, the automotive aftermarket offers endless opportunities to develop parts and accessories that allow drivers to personalize their vehicles. From custom wheels and tires to aftermarket seats, floormats or upgraded engine components, aftermarket products can be applied to just about any car, truck or SUV.
However, with over 281 million vehicles on the road, knowing where the greatest opportunities are can be challenging. The constant introduction of new models and trends further complicates the process.
Join the SEMA Market Research team as they share where the current opportunities are, what trends are on the horizon and how the shifting landscape will impact 2021 and beyond.
During the webinar “Vehicle Landscape: Which Cars and Trucks are Hot?” on April 8, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. (PDT), experts will reveal what they are currently seeing as the hottest vehicles, where the emerging trends are, and what to expect next. During the live webinar presented by SEMA Director of Market Research Gavin Knapp and Market Research Manager Kyle Cheng, participants will hear:
• An overview of the current vehicle landscape and new vehicle sales
• The most popular models on the road today and new/upcoming models
• New vehicle trends and shifts (i.e. CUVs, the shift from cars to light trucks, electrification, and advanced technology)
• The hottest cars and trucks for customization in the industry
• Key segments for the industry and insights/opportunities for 2021 and beyond
SEMA Live webinars allow participants to hear from and engage with presenters in real time during the event.