The Annual General Meeting (AGM) for the members of the Automotive Industries Association (AIA) of Canada will be held on April 29, 2020, at 11:30 AM EST. Due to the ongoing efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19, AIA Canada will be holding its AGM in an online format. You can find a copy of the updated by-laws here.
Google Chrome is highly recommended as the browser to use in order to watch our AGM and interact with the presenters. We suggest that you have Google Chrome installed beforehand.
To join the AGM on April 29th, 11:30 AM EST,
please use the following link: https://bit.ly/AIACAN2020AGM
AIA Canada thanks you for your understanding as we try to navigate these difficult times. We look forward to seeing you online!
For questions and inquiries about our AGM, please contact Didina Kyenge.
11:30AM - 12:40PM
Opening Remarks, National Anthem and Voting Instructions by AIA President
Testing of Voting System; Quorum
Call to Order and Confirmation of Quorum by AIA Chairman
Approval of Agenda
Annual General Meeting
- Approval of Minutes of AGM Meeting – May 8, 2019
- Report on AIA Activities & Board Actions
- Approval of Bylaws amendments – Section 3.08: Personal Participation
- Financial Report & Approval of 2019 Audited Financial Statements
- Appointment of Auditors for 2020
- Nominating Committee Report & Election of Directors
Outgoing AIA Chair’s Address
- Young Leader of the Year
Incoming AIA Chair’s Address