Warehouse Specialist – Oversees the smooth operation of a warehouse. Picks the customer’s order and accumulates the parts for shipping from the warehouse inventory. Often specializes in certain areas such as paint, body & equipment or machinery.
- Customer Delivery Teammate – Delivers orders to commercial customers. Pulls part orders and answers inbound calls. Builds customer relationships through regular interaction of commercial customers.
- Material Handler– Oversees incoming products and monitors inventory in the store.
- Equipment Specialist – Oversees ordering and maintaining of parts pertaining to a specific equipment specialty. Conducts outside and inside tech support for the part or area they specialize in.
Customer Service – Interacts with customers to ensure that they are satisfied with the company’s products and services and plan to continue doing business with the company.
- Returns Representative – Handles all incoming returns and credits back to customers.
- Parts Specialist – Assists customer in ordering parts. Organizes process of ordering parts. Uses computers and sophisticated databases and programs to locate the necessary parts for the customer. Applies mathematical skills to determine which part will suit the measurements and dimensions of a particular vehicle. Provides cost estimates for parts or product to the customer. Conducts follow-ups to ensure customer is satisfied with the purchased product.
- Customer Service Representative – Responds to incoming customer and sales force calls regarding orders and products.
- Catalog Personnel – Distributes catalogs and collateral material to stores or customers.
- Counter Professional – Assists customer at counter with retrieving parts, looking up parts and ordering parts.
- Advertising Specialist – Develops point of purchase displays and collateral material.
- Customer Service Manager – Oversees customer service operations. Monitors errors and coaches employees in error reduction. Establishes customer service practices.
Management – Supervises and coordinates activities of sales and other employees to meet company sales and profit goals.
- Training Manager – Develops and delivers training content/oversees the training of both internal and external customers.
- Store Manager – Obtains and maintains ASE certification. Manages overall daily operations of a store. Oversees customer sales, service needs and overall facilities of the store.
- District Manager – Oversees the operations of a given number of stores in a certain geographical area. Establishes, implements and maintains policies and programs for the stores.
- Regional Manager – Oversees the operations of a given number of districts in a certain geographical area. Staffs and trains store managers to operate stores according to company policy and strategic goals. Manages sales, cash flow, inventory, expenses and merchandising.
Executive Level – Leads the company by creating and communicating the company’s vision and mission, provides leadership, develops corporate strategies, creates and reviews goals and makes final decisions.
- Vice President – Vice President of (Business Development, Store Operations), Division Vice President, Chief (Operating Officer, Financial Officer, Intelligence Officer, Executive Officer), President
- Divisional Vice President – Oversees the operations of a given number of regions in a certain geographical area. Develops strategies that will contribute to and achieve the company’s objectives and strategic goals. Manages performance of Regional Managers.
- Chief Financial Officer – In charge of the financial operations of the company, including accounting (Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable).
- Chief Information Officer – Oversees the Information Systems for the company including the help desk, computer systems and phone systems.
- Chief Operating Officer – Manages the day-to-day operations of the entire company and reports to the CEO
- Chief Executive Officer – The highest ranking corporate officer of an entire company, oversees the entire management of an organization. Works with a board of directors to achieve the company’s strategic goals.
* content provided by autocarecareers.o