Automotive Industries Association of Canada elects new Board of Directors
Ottawa, ON, May 9, 2019 – The Automotive Industries Association of Canada (AIA Canada) is pleased to announce the election of two new directors for the 2019-2020 AIA Canada Board of Directors, along with other changes to its Board at the 77th Annual General Meeting held in Mississauga, Ontario on May 8, 2019.
The newly elected members are:
- Graham Jeffery, vice president – automotive merchandising division, Canadian Tire. Graham has been with Canadian Tire for fourteen years, holding a number of senior management positions with the organization. Read Graham Jeffery’s full biography here.
- Jason Yurchak, senior vice president, Worldpac Canada Inc., has been active in the aftermarket industry for over 30 years with over 25 of those spent at Worldpac. Read Jason Yurchak’s full biography here.
The new members will serve until the spring 2022 AGM.
The Executive Committee will now be as follows:
- Jason Best, senior vice president aftermarket sales & business development, Spectra Premium was elected to chair;
- Susan Hitchon, head of global new business development, special markets, from Schrader International (a division of Sensata Technologies) was elected to the role of first vice chair;
- Brent Windom, president & chief executive officer, Uni-Select Inc. was elected to second vice chair, and;
- Brent Hesje, CEO, Fountain Tire was elected to immediate past chair.
The remaining AIA Canada Board Members and terms that were voted on at the last Annual General Meeting will remain in place.
To view the full list of AIA Canada’s Board of Directors, click here.
About AIA Canada
The Automotive Industries Association of Canada (AIA Canada) is the national trade association that brings together the entire automotive aftermarket supply and service chain. AIA Canada’s mandate is to promote, educate and represent members in areas that impact the growth and prosperity of the industry. To learn more, please visit www.aiacanada.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
AIA Canada Media Contact
AIA Canada Communications
1-800-808-2920 ext. 285