Join the Outlook Study Community of Practice
AIA Canada is updating the Outlook study based on the new realities of the industry and we need your help! The final report will be punchy and concise, and come with a new version of the data visualization tool, that offers critical market intelligence for businesses operating in the aftermarket industry in Canada. AIA Canada has commissioned Ernst & Young for this project.
What is required of you?
Share your expertise and provide direction at various stages of the research project and as requested. This will include providing feedback on data points, identify knowledge and data gaps, and review various drafts of the report/product, ensuring that the final products meet the needs of target audience. We especially want to hear from participants who have utilized the previous Outlook Studies for strategic planning & other activities.
July 2022 to October 2022 – 2- 4 hours per month.
Email mainly; video and conference calls, if needed.
What’s in it for you?
- Deep dive on issues that directly impact the aftermarket – size of the market, economic drivers, consolidation in the sector, technological disruption and more
- Shape industry trends of the rapidly evolving afteramrket
- Opportunity to share expertise and expand personal networks
- Receive an advance copy of the final publications which gives your business a competitive advantage
- Recognition in the final report & AIA Canada’s e-communications
Please contact Shamsia Quraishi, Manager, Research & Knowledge Mobilization if you would like to get involved.