Thank you to the 2021-2022 Consumer Behaviour Series Community of Practice
June 13, 2022
AIA Canada would like to acknowledge the invaluable contribution of the members of the Community of Practice for 2021-2022 Consumer Behaviour Series. Consisting of five reports, the series is a market research study to better understand specific consumer attitudes towards e-tailing, repair and maintenance, and in-vehicle data.
Industry stakeholders who were instrumental in shaping this research piece to its final form are:
- Derek Suen, Dorman Products
- Denise Gohl-Eacrett, Fountain Tire
- Natasha Corbett, Canadian Tire
- Zineb Ahnou, Uni-Select Canada Inc.
- Josie Candito, Master Mechanic
- Nathan Naslund, OK Tire
- Andrew Shepherd, Automotive Industries Association of Canada